Monday, March 1, 2010

How my nephew passed exams

It’s not a secret that there are some exams that are practically impossible to pass. My nephew is a clever boy but unfortunately he is not good at history. That was (and is) the most difficult subject for him. But surprisingly when I asked him a few days ago about his results he said he’d got ‘A’. I couldn’t believe my ears and asked him ‘How?’. The answer surprised me and … disappointed a bit.

It turned out that somewhere on the Internet he had found the information about spy earpiece (a very small wireless spy device and sensitive microphone which let you receive all the necessary information in real time from your assistance without being noticed).

I visited the site and … decided to buy one for myself. I’m not going to take any exams but who knows what I’ll do in future? Here are some links - spy earbud, spy headset and in ear earpiece.

No comments: